Scholarship opportunities at Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil
UFSCar offers project resources and funding for 5 thematic areas on the framework of the Program for Institutional Internationalization of the Higher Education Institutions and Research Institutions of Brazil – PrInt/CAPES. The areas are:
- Strategic materials
- Revolution in industries and cities - industry 4.0 and smart cities
- Education and human processes for social transformations
- Integrated technologies for health: from prevention to rehabilitation
- Biodiversity, ecosystems functions and sustainability
UFSCar offers the following grant opportunities for international
1. Visiting Professor
in Brazil – Grant to attract foreign resident, reputable acting
professors to deliver courses, training, lectures, hold seminars and
establish research partnerships in one of the thematic projects for a period
of 15 to 30 days (call will be open in April).
2. Young Talent with
Experience Abroad – Grant to attract young talented researchers,
necessarily living abroad, with relevant international
scientific-academic experience (such as completed Master’s or Doctorate
courses or sandwich degrees with at least 12 months abroad) for research
activities for a period of 6 to 36
months (call open).
3. Postdoctoral Researcher with Experience Abroad – Grant to attract experienced researchers and professors, necessarily living abroad, with relevant international scientific-academic experience, such as completed full Master’s or Doctorate courses or sandwich degrees with at least 12 months abroad, for teaching and research activities. The period is from 6 to 36 months (call open).
For full details please access http://www.propg.ufscar.br/pt-br/ufscar-print/calls
Page published on 22-03-2019