Abstracts for Poster Presentations
Following an agreement with PubMed Central to publish the Abstracts of the 16ICHSCR in Open Access at BMC Proceedings (indexed in PubMed Central and Google Scholar), the abstract submission deadline has been postponed to August 8, 2010.
· All participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentation. Oral presentations are by invitation only.
· The official language of the Symposium is English.
. Notification on acceptance of abstracts will be e-mailed by no later than July 5, 2010.
· Abstracts should be submitted by no later than June 30, 2010 to guarantee publication in the Book of Abstracts.
· Each registrant may be the presenting author on only ONE poster presentation.
· Posters should fit into an area of 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (height), including the heading. It is a good idea to bring A4 copies of your poster for distribution to colleagues.
· Poster viewing will be available throughout the symposium. Details will follow soon.
· Abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts, on condition that the presenting author has a paid registration for the Symposium.
· The Book of Abstracts will be given to all participants attending the conference upon registration in Coimbra.
· The abstracts of all lectures will also be included in the Book of Abstracts.
· Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail to 16chscr(at)uc.pt using the Symposium’s Abstract Template. Please download the Abstract Template and follow the instructions given there.
· Abstracts must be written in English. All instructions can be found in the Abstract Template.
· Upon submission, indicate one of the following topics that best describes the Abstract:
- Cancer Etiology and Epidemiology;
- Molecular Carcinogenesis;
- Tumor Microenvironment and Tumor Cell Biology;
- Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics;
- Translational Cancer Medicine.