ThEdu'20 - 29 June 2020
International Workshop on Theorem Prover Components for Educational Software (ThEdu'20) is part of "Paris Nord Summer of LoVe 2020", a joint event on LOgic and VErification at Université Paris 13, made of Petri Nets 2020, IJCAR 2020, FSCD 2020, and over 20 satellite events (June and July 2020).
Computer Theorem Proving is becoming a paradigm as well as a
technological base for a new generation of educational software in
science, technology, engineering and mathematics. The workshop brings
together experts in automated deduction with experts in education in
order to further clarify the shape of the new software generation and to
discuss existing systems. Topics of interest include:
- methods of automated deduction applied to checking students' input;
- methods of automated deduction applied to prove post-conditions for
particular problem solutions;
- combinations of deduction and computation enabling systems to propose
- automated provers specific for dynamic geometry systems;
- proof and proving in mathematics education.