DRI International Relations Unit
Mission, values and vision
- To promote and strengthen the internationalisation of the University of Coimbra and to facilitate access to new opportunities of education and training to students and staff to achieve the key competences necessary to live in a competitive knowledge-based society;
- To enhance the profile and reach of the University of Coimbra, nationally and internationally, turning it into a true centre of mobility and establishing its prestige inside and outside Portugal;
- To keep its public constantly informed.
- Respect for people: not only for the Unit’s staff but also for all of those who request its services;
- Adoption of a culture of engagement, trustworthiness and permanent self-assessment aiming at the continuous improvement of the services provided;
- Motivation of the staff: namely through the implementation of professional information and training plans.
- To be recognised as a dynamic Unit and an efficient provider of quality services.