- 2007 – Master in Cell Biology. University of Coimbra
- 2005 – Nuclear Medicine Technologist Bsc, Health Science Technology School, Porto
- 2008 till now – Assistant Professor Faculty of Medicine, University of Coimbra
- 2007 – Grant-holder researcher of CLARO’s Project.
- 2006 – Grant-holder researcher of CIMAGO. Faculty of Medicine, University of Coimbra
- March to December 2005 – Grant-holder researcher of Institute
of Biophysics and Biomathematics,
IBILI – Faculty of Medicine, University
Biophysics; Development of animal models of human diseases; Nuclear oncology (from moleular biology to molecular image); Photodynamic therapy in in vitro and in vivo models;
Nuclear Medicine; Biodistribution studies of radipharmaceuticals in experimental animal models; Radiopharmacy; Cell culture.
5 Keys Publications:
• Botelho MF, Relvas JS, Abrantes AM, Cunha MJ, Marques TR, Rovira E, Fontes Ribeiro CA, Macedo T. Brain blood flow SPET imaging in heroin abusers. Annals of New York Academy of Science, 2006; 1074:466-477.
· M Laranjo, AM Abrantes, C Santos, A Serra, M Pineiro, AR Gonçalves, MF Botelho. Photodynamic therapy – a study in colon adenocarcinoma cell lines. Proceedings das Décimas Terceiras Jornadas Portuguesas de Protecção contra Radiações, 2007: 63-67.
· Serra AC, Pineiro M, Rocha Gonçalves AM d’A, Abrantes M, Laranjo M, Santos AC, Botelho MF. Halogen Atom Effect on Photophysical and Photodynamic Characteristics of Derivatives of 5,10,15,20-tetrakis(3-Hydroxyphenyl) porphyrin. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B Biology 2008;92:61-67.
· A look at clinical applications and developments of photodynamic therapy". A Serra, M Pineiro, N Pereira, A Rocha Gonçalves, M Laranjo, AM Abrantes, MF Botelho. Oncol Rev 2008;2:189–203. DOI 10.1007/s12156-008-0023-y.
Phone Number: +351 239 480240
Office: IBILI Building, Floor 1, Office 60
|Connecting Research and Researcher|
ORCID ID | ResearchGate | De Gois