How is it composed?
OPEras Consortium is composed of 30 national organisation partners and it is coordinated by
the University of Coimbra.
Consortium organisation partners are mainly from the Centre
Region business network, as follows:
The Consortium has also international
partners from Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, France, Germany, Italy,
Norway, United Kingdom and Sweden with which the University of Coimbra already
has cooperation agreements for Erasmus placements.
the role of the Partners?
- To promote and disseminate the Erasmus
Programme in the company, region and among other partner organisations;
- To contribute to the execution of the
overall strategy of the OPEras Consortium;
- To promote placement opportunities;
- To receive students from UC partner
- To organise placements for international
- To join up a successful label (ERASMUS)
that facilitates the mobility of around 300, 000 students/year at European
- To actively participate in the future of
- To boost up students’ employability
taking into account businesses’ needs.
the role of UC?
- To manage the Consortium;
- To disseminate the Consortium among
partners and students;
- To keep up an efficient communication
network among all stakeholders;
- To disseminate placement opportunities;
- To process students’ applications;
- To pay students’ grants;
- To monitor the placements;
disseminate the results.