SusMob - Sustainable Mobility
Title: SusMob - Sustainable Mobility
Principal investigator: Paulo Pereirinha
Dates start/end: 2017 / ----
This project is part of the continuity of the activities of the FCT MESMO-EV project and the IEEE VPPC2014 conference, maintaining the concern to contribute to a more sustainable mobility, in particular through electric propulsion in vehicles. Thus, the main objectives are:
- Enhance the simulation and emulation capability with hardware-in-the-loop of electric vehicle power and traction systems, including multiple energy sources and charging management.
- To seek and strengthen collaboration in this area with groups of foreign institutions, namely the University of Lille, University of Oviedo and the University of Vigo;
- Maintaining the visibility and collaboration of INESCC in this area, namely through:
- Its representation in the Portuguese Electric Vehicle Association (APVE), in the Technical Electrotechnical Standardization Commission, CTE 69 - "Electrical Systems for Electric Road Vehicles" and Technical Commission CT 146 - "Electric Road Vehicles".
- Submission of articles and communications and participation in international conferences of reference in the area of sustainable mobility.
- Participation in scientific commissions of conferences and organization of special editions of reference journals.
- Participation in the evaluation of national and international projects.