Publication date: 28-07-2017 16:57
No âmbito das Collaborative Partnerships do Programa Erasmus +, o projeto EMPATIA Education Model for Parents of AThletes In Academics foi aprovado. O projeto é coordenado pela Universidade de Ljubljana da Eslovénia.
AIM OF THE EMPATIA PROJECT
The primary aim of the EMPATIA project is to structure an evidence-based e-learning multi-lingual educational programme specifically tailored for dual career parenting, thus implementing the EU Guidelines on Dual Careers of Athletes (European Commission, 2012). The project Team will bring together the combined experience of academic and sport experts from Member States representing diverse European geographic areas and adopting dual career policies ranging from State-Centric Regulation to Laisser Fair approaches (Aquilina & Henry, 2010). The dual career think-tank of the European Athlete as Student (EAS) Network, and relevant service providers (INSEP and EUSA) will provide a valuable resource to develop, implement and maintain an educational programme targeted to the specific needs of parents of dual career students in and beyond Europe.
- P1: University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- P2: Università di Roma Foro Italico, Italy
- P3: University of Limerick, Ireland
- P4: University of Coimbra, Portugal : Faculty of Sport Sciences and Physical Education
- P5: Institut National du Sport, de l’Expertise et de la Performance (INSEP), France
- P6: European Athlete as Student (EAS) Network, Malta
- P7: Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI), Italy
- P8: European University Sports Association (EUSA) Institute, Slovenia
- P9: Sport Ireland Institute, Ireland
- P10: Ginásio Clube Figueirense, Portugal