Oportunidades de Emprego e Estágios
Valor médio de bolsa - 2.000€, período mínimo 3 meses. Para se candidatarem os estudantes devem dirigir-se ao Frontoffice da DRI, de Segunda a Sexta das 09.30H às 17.30H.
Estágios arquivistas no Observatório Político para jovens estudantes e recém‐licenciados
O Observatório Político tem aberto um programa de estágios arquivistas, destinado a proporcionar aos jovens estudantes e recém-licenciados uma experiência de desenvolvimento de funções em contexto de trabalho numa associação científica. Estão abertas as candidaturas até ao dia 28 de Abril de 2013, para um projeto a decorrer de Maio a Julho de 2013. As candidaturas devem cumprir o regulamento do programa de estágios e serem enviadas para o e-mail email@example.com
Consulte o regulamento para os Estágios no Projeto Espólio e Arquivo Tito Morais.
Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
No âmbito de um Protocolo de Cooperação entre o Camões, Instituto da Cooperação e da Língua, I.P., e a Tokyo University of Foreign Studies (TUFS), encontra-se aberta uma vaga para o posto de Docente de Estudos Portugueses para exercer funções na Faculdade de Estudos Estrangeiros na Universidade de Tóquio.Candidaturas até 19 de fevereiro de 2013. Mais informação aqui.
The Faculty of Medieval and Modern Languages wishes to offer a full studentship for an individual to study at Masters or doctoral level in the field of Portuguese Studies. The studentship will cover full university and college fees, and a maintenance grant in line with AHRC rates (currently £9,490 for Masters courses or £13,590 for doctoral courses) for up to two years (in the case of the MPhil) or up to three years (in the case of the DPhil).
The award will be granted in conjunction with a Teaching Fellowship. Under this fellowship, the individual will be expected to give an average of 6 hours of language teaching in each week of term and participate in other Sub-Faculty activities (further details of the teaching fellowship are available below). If the teaching fellowship ceases, the studentship will also cease.
Applicants must be fluent in European Portuguese equivalent to native-speaker level and possess at least a good honours degree in any combination involving Portuguese Studies (if applying for the MPhil), or a good Masters’ degree (if applying for the DPhil). They must also have a good command of English.
Applicants should apply through the University’s graduate application process (and must specifically mention the Camões studentship). Details are available at:
(You will need to submit 3 references, transcripts of your previous university education, a CV, a statement of purposes/research proposal and two relevant academics essays of approximately 2,000 words each).
Informal enquiries can be directed to: Dr Claudia Pazos Alonso firstname.lastname@example.org (and all references/application material) must be submitted by 9am on Friday 15 June 2012.
Teaching Fellowship Duties
• To give classes in the written and the oral use of Portuguese up to a maximum of 6 hours a week in each week of each term.
• to participate in the Sub-Faculty two-day intensive Portuguese language course once a year;
• to regularly set, mark and grade students’ work during the academic year;
• to take part as an assessor or additional examiner in oral examinations;
• to provide reports on attendance and progress for tutors on students' work twice a term as required;
• to carry out some administrative duties in the sub-faculty as required;
• to participate in the Sub-Faculty’s pre-sessional Course, taking place in September of each year.
Lionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development, language and testing solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and Web content globally. A key differentiator for Lionbridge is our global footprint, which enables us to deliver superior service to customers through local contacts and resources.
We employ more than 4,200 specialists, including linguists, project managers, engineers, subject matter experts, content developers, application developers and quality assurance professionals, in 26 countries. We also work with a network of 85,000 independent multilingual workers including translators, interpreters, web raters and subject matter experts across more than 100 countries. For more information on our company and services, please see our Web site at http://www.lionbridge.com.
We are looking for native Portuguese Phoneticians
- Master’s in Phonetics or in Linguistics with strong background on Phonetics.
- Native language Portuguese
- Experience in reviewing/annotating texts
- Experience in Language Technology, particularly in Speech Processing - either educational or work experience
- Experience in corpus/dictionary/terminology work
- Great attention to detail while working efficiently
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to work in a logical and methodical way
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Possibility to work part-time on freelancer basis starting ASAP. Minimum availability of at least 4 hours per week with occasional peaks.
Please send your application, CV and your hourly rate request to email@example.com ASAP. [Publicado na página do DLLC a 3 de Março de 2012].