Institut Français du Portugal | 1 or 2 month-long Scholarships
A contest has been opened in order to award FLE Scholarships in 2022 to study in France and improve French Language level. Applications until 20th April 2022.
Stay and Scholarship duration: 1 or 2 months
- • Being a secondary education student, or a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Student in Portugal:
- • Being at least 16 years old;
- • Having a studies project in France;
- • Supporting document of a Level B1 in French Language.
- • Payment of a subsistence allowance;
- • Payment of the registration fees and tuition costs;
- • Payment of accommodation and/or meals;
- • Transportation from the airport to the training facility (within France);
- • As a Scholarship holder of the French government, the student is covered by an insurance for the duration of his/her stay.
If you want to apply, please send the following documents in PDF format until 20th April 2022 (inclusively), which is the deadline:
- • The application form (in French), to be downloaded HERE;
- • A copy of your ID card (Citizen card or Passport);
- • A copy of your diploma concerning the national or equivalent exam;
- • A passport-type photo;
- • A Curriculum Vitae (in French or Portuguese);
- • A substantiated plan to study in France, written in one page (in French or in Portuguese);
- • A certificate or official document attesting the B1 Level in French language;
- • A residence permit/visa, if applicable.
The documents must be identified according to the undermentioned norm. Otherwise, they will not be processed:
- - 01_SURNAME Name_file
- - 02_SURNAME Name_passport
- - 03_SURNAME Name_bac
- - 04_SURNAME Name_photo
- - 05_SURNAME Name_cv
- - 06_SURNAME Name_project
- - 07_SURNAME Name_attesting FLE
- - 08_SURNAME Name_visa
The documents must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is selected, you will be invited for an interview by Zoom or in-person at the Institut Français du Portugal.
Applicants will be informed about the decision by means of email.