This uses cookies that do not gather any personal information whatsoever. By using this website, you agree with the cookie policy.

How to submit a request...

Certificate or Diploma?

[1] At Inforestud@nte, by means of the options “Academic Service>>Documents”.

Students (or alumni if they have an Inforestud@nte account) can obtain one of the following electronic certificates:

- Admission Type Certificate
- Certificate of registration 
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Certificate of Successful Assessment
- Certificate of Non-Lapsed Status
 - Certificate of Course Length 
 - Certificate of Academic Year Promotion
 - Multipurpose Certificate
 - Student’s Academic Record
 - Diploma (and the respective diploma supplement), without Final Grade or list of Curricular Units, since these are included in the Diploma Supplement.

[2] By Email, using the online form available at the following link: www.academicos/e-mail

On the field “Request Type” choose the option “Certificate” or “Diploma (Course/Doctoral)” and then select the document you want. 

In order to handle your request, you have to write in the field “Message”:

      » the number and type of your Identification document
      » the type of certificate you want
      » the course which the certificate refers to

To facilitate the choice of the options and a quicker issuance of the document, you should upload/attach the form concerning the request of documents:

» Download and fill in the file: Click HERE and go to the Forms’ webpage »»

Please note that after submitting your message/request, you will receive an automatic message with the number of your request generated by the request management system. Keep it as proof and mention it whenever you want to refer to this request in the Academic Management Services (even in person at the Academic Centres).

After your request’s handling you will receive a notification (email message) of the amount you have to pay and the payment methods, which, in most cases, is done by means of ATM references.

[3] in Person at the Academic Centre of the Academic Management Services, by filling in the respective form.
» Download and fill in the file. Click HERE and go to the Forms’ webpage »»
[4] By Regular Mail, using the respective form, addressed to:

      Serviço de Gestão Académica da UC
      Divisão de Graduação e Formação
      Colégio de Santa Rita, Rua da Ilha
      3004-531 COIMBRA

» Download and fill in the file: Click HERE and go to the Forms’ webpage »»

After your request’s handling you will receive a notification (email message) of the amount you have to pay and the payment methods, by means of ATM references.


How are the requests done at InforEstudante ?

The procedure is as follows:

  1. Log in to Inforestud@nte and click on "Academic Service>> Documents".
  2. Next, click on the link “Select” and then "Generate New Document Request" in the upper right corner, which will move to the certificates’ menu screen.
  3. On this screen, you can see the generic text by clicking on example certificate.
  4. After deciding which certificate you want, click on "Generate Document".    »»You may see several options to choose from, for example, the academic year you want for proof of registration.
  5. When you have confirmed your choices, you will be given the ATM payment details.
  6. After the payment, your Inforestud@nte account will show that the certificate has been paid (in green) and you will have access to the file containing the certificate.
  7. The authenticity and validity of this certificate is verified using the alphanumeric key that appears in the lower left corner of the certificate.
  8. The certificate can be verified and validated at by any Portuguese or foreign institution.
  9. Whenever an entity receives a printed or an electronic copy of this document, it can validate it through the website that appears on the document.
  10. At that website, the entity should enter the document's unique code and a copy will appear on screen so that its content can be validated.

How to request Formal, Formal PhD or Tenure Diplomas?

Students can request any of this Diplomas as well as any other certificate. Thus, students should download, fil in and print the specific form. Then, they may deliver the form:

  1. By means of the online form at “National Student or equivalent” or  “Alumni” and then in the Request Type choosing “Diploma (Course/Doctoral)”, or

  2. In Person, at the Academic Centre of the Academic Management Services, filling in the form.

  3. By Regular Mail, addressed to:

         Serviço de Gestão Académica da UC
         Divisão de Graduação e Formação
         Colégio de Santa Rita, Rua da Ilha
         3004-531 COIMBRA

Click HERE and go to the Forms’ webpage »»

How can I receive the documents?

From the 1st October 2015 onwards, all the documents requested to the Academic Management Services will be handed out to each student (or a legal representative of the student):

  • In person, and immediately if the request is done at the Academic Centres and the document can be issued immediately (situation that occurs in more than 50 per cent of the requests made to the Services).  
  • By Registered Mail (hand-to-hand), for all the other requests including those documents whose issuance can not be immediate.

With this type of shipment, a quicker delivery is ensured and students or alumni do not need to go to the Academic Centres.

It is essential that students’ contacts should be updated at InforEstudante (menu “General” / “Personal Data”), or that the alumni insert the correct data when they submit a request.

Please, remember that !

Clique para mais informação...The amount to be payed varies according to the requested documents whose value may be checked on the Table of Fees and other Charges of the UC
 The request will only be completely submitted after the payment is done.
 The payment may be done by means of ATM/paypal, using the ATM payment references that will be sent to the requester by the Academic Services.
 Requests will only be considered if they clearly indicate Full Name of the student/alumnus, number and type of Identification Document, number of student and Course.

Personal data concerning the type, number and expiry date of the identification document, are mandatory and must be updated so that the UC Academic Services issue the requested documents:

  • Portuguese citizens, living in Portugal or abroad - must present a (valid) ID Card or Citizen Card, whose possession is mandatory from the age of six years old onwards or as soon as its presentation is demanded by any public service.
  • Foreign Citizens must present a (valid) ID Card or Citizen Card from their country, or, in a last resort, a valid passport.
 Since the requests can be made using different means, there are frequently repetition of requests sent by different means, which complicates the internal process of those requests’ handling and delays their resolution. Thus, the Academic Management Services appeal to all students/alumni for their understanding so as to avoid these repetitions. Thank you !