This uses cookies that do not gather any personal information whatsoever. By using this website, you agree with the cookie policy.

Undergraduate Studies

Information for Chinese applicants who would like to obtain their first higher education degree at UC

1. Direct application: applicants holding a secondary school graduation diploma, the Gaokao (Chinese National Higher Education Entrance Examination), the Liankao (National Higher Education Entrance Examination for Macao, Hong Kong and Taiwan students), the Macao Joint Admission Examination (JAE), the Portuguese higher education admission exams, the A-Level or IB (International Baccalaureate) exams can apply directly to the University of Coimbra.

Click here to learn how

2. Course transfer: applicants currently enrolled in a higher education degree in a foreign higher education institution, who entered higher education with an exam recognised by UC, can ask transfer to a similar degree programme at the University of Coimbra.

Check the deadlines, the eligibility rules and the application requirements here