This uses cookies that do not gather any personal information whatsoever. By using this website, you agree with the cookie policy.


Students who are European Union citizens must bring the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) for medical assistance.

Students who are not European citizens must make a contract with a private insurance company.

All students with their enrolment and registration up-to-date are beneficiairies of the UC school insurance, which covers accidents during the academic activities on campus or abroad, as long as they've been authorized by the university.

Learn more here.