Research Day 2020
Publication date: 30-09-2020 10:16
The Initiative EfS is organizing the 3rd edition of EfS research Day 2020. The event will take place on October 14, 2020, at 3 pm at the Auditorium of the Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the University of Coimbra. The EfS research Day aims to showcase, internally and externally, the ongoing research at the University of Coimbra (UC) in Energy and sustainability field.
Due to the limitations imposed by CoViD-19, the Auditorium where the event will take place will have limited capacity. Admittance is free, but prior registration is required. Please fulfill the following form until October 13, 2020: https://surveys.uc.pt/index.php/575889
In order to overcome this limitation of seats, the session will also be broadcast live through FCTUC's YouTube channel.
Research Day - PROGRAM
15h00 | Opening
Presence of Manuel C. Gameiro da Silva, EfS Initiative Coordinator, and Cláudia Cavadas, Vice-Rector for Research and Director of the Institute of Interdisciplinary Research (III-UC), and the intervention of Fernando Seabra Santos, Former Rector of the University of Coimbra.
15h15 | Lecture | UNLIKELY RESEARCH QUESTIONS ON ENERGY by Professor António Gomes Martins, Co-founder of the EfS Initiative.
16h00 | Current research @EfS
- ISR| BUILDING-INTEGRATED MICROGRID FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF DISTRIBUTED ENERGY RESOURCES IN LARGE BUILDINGS by Alexandre Correia
- CeBER| PROPOSAL OF A CIRCULAR INDEX FOR THE TOURISM SECTOR by Susana Garrido
- INESCC| AZORES REGIONAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY ACTION PLAN by Luís Neves
- INESCC| ENERGY AND BEHAVIOUR: BUILDING BRIDGES AMONG DISCIPLINES FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE LOW-CARBON FUTURE by Marta Lopes
- itecons| INNOVATIVE VIP PRODUCTS FOR APPLICATION IN THE BUILDING SECTOR by Catarina Serra
- CITTA| TRANSPORT RELATED AIR POLLUTION IN URBAN AREAS by Oxana Tchepel
- CITTA| SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY IN A NEW ERA by Anabela Ribeiro
- ADAI| ECO-EFFICIENCY IN EARLY DESIGN DECISIONS: A MULTIMETHODOLOGY APPROACH by Carla Rodrigues
18h00 | Closing
Book of Abstracts, Pdf.
The event is organized by the Committee for Scientific Research and Outreach (CICLE in Portuguese) of the Initiative EfS-UC.