The Department of Informatics Engineering (DEI) is a modern school focused to your future.
The future we discover and build here, materializes in:
· Quality training that we provide to our students;
· Investigation/studies of excellency performed at The Centre for Informatics and Systems of the University of Coimbra (CISUC)
· Knowledge transfer via innovation projects with companies and promoting entrepreneurship and of startups trough the Instituto Pedro Nunes (IPN)
Modern and welcoming installations and infrastructures, open 24h for the students:
· Over 1300 students of many countries (UC is the university with more foreign students)
· Dinamic, demanding and participative student core
· Faculty with about 80 doctorates teachers
· Dedicated and specialized employees
· Students involvement in projects and research activites
· Intense academic, cultural and sporty activity
DEI’s method quality is witnessed by old students, spread all over the world, many of them in international companies of great prestige.
Research projects and development where DEI is involved show the capacity of initiating knowledge and advance in science.
The solidity and prestige of the companies that have emerged from DEI reveal the competence to attract the best and stimulate the entrepreneurship and technologic innovation.
- BACHELOR AND MASTER IN ENGINEERING AND DATA SCIENCES (LECD | MECD) > NEW
- BACHELOR AND MASTER DEGREE IN INFORMATICS ENGINEERING (LEI | MEI)
- BACHELOR AND MASTER DEGREE IN DESIGN AND MULTIMEDIA (LDM | MDM)
- MASTER DEGREE IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (MSE)
- MASTER DEGREE IN INFORMATICS SECURITY (MSI)
- DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (PDCTI)