The loan of books available at the Mathematical Library of the University of Coimbra depends on the following conditions:
1. the request has to be done by a library that is responsible for the in time return of the undamaged borrowed book;
2. according to the item’s availability, the Mathematical Library offers a 3 weeks loan period;
3. items that are excluded from loan are:
- single items or of frequent use;
- damaged items;
- very large items;
- grey literature;
- items in Rare Books classes or Special collections;
- Reference items.
4. the request should be sent to our circulation desk e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference to the patron’s name, complete address and VAT number for invoicing.
5. the payment will occur after the sending of our e-mail containing the necessary information;
6. the requested items will be sent after receiving the payment’s proof.
- €10,00 per title and per each volume, with an addition of €2,50 for each volume of the same title.
* Every price includes postal charges and may be altered.
Every correspondence should be sent to:
Universidade de Coimbra
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: + 351 239 791143
Circulation desk e-mail: email@example.com