- Marine and Environmental Sciences Centre (MARE)
- Centre for Functional Ecology - Science for People & the Planet (CFE)
- Centre for Mechanical Engineering, Materials and Processes (CEMMPRE)
- Centro de Física da Universidade de Coimbra (CFisUC)
- Center for Geosciences of the University of Coimbra (CGeo)
- Centre for Informatics and Systems of the University of Coimbra (CISUC)
- Centre for Earth and Space Research of the University of Coimbra (CITEUC)
- Centro de Investigação em Antropologia e Saúde (CIAS)
- Chemical Processes and Forest Products Engineering Research Centre (CIEPQPF)
- Centre for Mathematics of the University of Coimbra (CMUC)
- Coimbra Chemistry Centre (CQC)
- Molecular Physical-Chemistry Research and Development Unit (QFM-UC)
- Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço (IA)
- Institute for Sustainability and Innovation in Structural Engineering (ISISE)
- Laboratory for Instrumentation, Biomedical Engineering and Radiation Physics (LIBPhys)
Laboratory for Instrumentation, Biomedical Engineering and Radiation Physics (LIBPhys)
O Laboratório de Instrumentação, Engenharia Biomédica e Física da Radiação (LIBPhys) dedica-se à Investigação científica nas áreas de física atômica, molecular, nuclear, automação eletrônica e industrial, instrumentação com aplicações a métodos analíticos, deteção de radiação e engenharia biomédica, sendo constituído por investigadores da Universidade Nova de Lisboa (UNL), Universidade de Coimbra (UC) e Universidade de Lisboa (UL).
The Laboratory for Instrumentation, Biomedical Engineering and Radiation Physics (LIBPhys) is formed by researchers from the Universities of NOVA of Lisbon, Coimbra, and Lisbon. The R&D activities of LIBPhys are developed in the areas of atomic, molecular, nuclear physics and electronic & industrial automation instrumentation with applications to analytical methods, radiation detection, and biomedical engineering.
LIBPhys’s research activities occur mainly at the campus of Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the NOVA University of Lisbon (FCT-NOVA), Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the University of Coimbra (FCTUC), and School of Dental Medicine of the University of Lisbon (FMDUL), but also maintaining R&D activities in important international institutions, participating in a large number of international collaborations.
Coordination and contacts
José Paulo Santos