FEUC has always been deeply involved in the development of scientific research in several domains ranging from economics and management to social sciences and international relations.
Our expertise mapping website provides an effective means to search within the multiple research areas where FEUC’s faculty is actively engaged. If you are looking for an expert in some topic for consulting, scientific collaborations, thesis supervision or for interacting with the media, our expert’s directory is your primary source.
In this field of activity, and furthermore with a varied organic integration, the following research units are linked with FEUC:
- Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER)
- Centre for Health Studies and Research of the University of Coimbra (CEISUC)
- Centre for Mathematics, University of Coimbra (CMUC)
- Centre for Social Studies (CES)
- Centro de Estudos Cooperativos e da Economia Social (CECES)
- Group for Monetary and Financial Studies (GEMF)
- Institute for Systems Engineering and Computers at Coimbra (INESC Coimbra)
- Institute of Systems and Robotics (ISR)
- Regional and Urban Studies Institute (IERU)
Apart from the journals, reports and working papers linked with various research units, 1993 saw the first number of Notas Económicas – Revista da Faculdade de Economia da Universidade de Coimbra, the journal of the Faculty of Economics in which a serious reflection and pluralistic debate is promoted in an effective and rigorous participation in economic science.