How to Apply
Applications for the edition of the Doctoral Programme in Health Sciences, 2018 -2019, are open from 1st March until May 30th.
On-line application at https://inforestudante.uc.pt/nonio/security/candidaturas.do
For more information, please consult this site:
Eligibility requirements The Doctoral Programme in Health Sciences enrolls 20 students for the year 2018-2019 holding a degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Nursing, Health Technologies, or other areas of relevance to pursue a Doctoral degree in Health Sciences.
The selection of applicants is based on:
- Personal interview (50% of the final classification)
- Curriculum vitae evaluation (50% of the final classification) considering the following elements:
- Previous graduation degrees
- Research and professional experience
- The 10 best publications in the last 5 years
- Participation in congresses and meetings, as presenter and/or 1st author, in the last 5 years