- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Estudo Geral
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
Creative Commons Licences
The fourteenth session of iiiUC Training - Research Support Tools is dedicated to the topic Creative Commons Licences.
The session will be conducted by Diogo Morais Oliveira, legal co-coordinator of Creative Commons Portugal, responsible for the CC Local Point project, a physical point of contact directed at the community with the aim of ensuring solid and practical access on the use of Creative Commons licences.
This session seeks to help researchers understand copyright and the management of intellectual property rights in a practical way. Open source software and Creative Commons licences will be discussed, in particular, how to use Creative Commons licensed material. Open content licences are an answer to the questions of how to share and promote a work legally, and how to legally use online free content.
The session takes place on Thursday 20th May, starting at 14h00.
Registration form is available here.