- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Geral Study
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
EBSCO Discovery Service
The third event of iiiUC training cycle is dedicated to the EBSCO Discovery Service
The Discovery Service (EBSCO Discovery Service) is a tool for the whole UC community, which allows simultaneous search in all bibliographic resources available at the University, including databases, journals, the repository and the libraries catalogue. The session will be conducted by Nuno Henriques, from EBSCO, who will show Researchers at the UC how to save time in their searches, avoiding jumping from resource to resource, refining the results through filters such as date, source, language, access only to full text publications, among others.
This event is online and open to the whole UC community and intends to extend the dissemination of this research support tool, show how it works and what contents it integrates, as well as many other advantages.
The session will take place on the afternoon of next November 17th, Tuesday, at 2pm, and registration can be made here.
The link to access the event will be sent on November 16th.
You can also access the training slides here.