- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Geral Study
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
Considering the impact of European Research Council (ERC) funding on Excellence Research at UC, we promote the participation of Science Managers in this training.
The sessions will be in charge of Yellow Research, and is promoted by the team of Strategic Areas Managers of UC based in Institute of Interdisciplinary Research under the "Training iiiUC: Support to Science Managers".
Important information about this training:
- The training is specifically designed for science managers and other ERC application support teams in the UC, and only they should attend;
- The training takes place in 3 modules. The first 2 modules of the "ERC Train the Trainers" take place on February 5th from 9am-11am and 1pm-15pm. The additional follow-up webinar for questions with Yellow Research will be on 5th March. Participants should attend all webinars.
- The training has a limit of spots and registrations will be accepted on a first come first served basis. Only one registration per R&D unit will be accepted;
- The training session is in English.
To register you must use one of the following links:
- In Portuguese:https://surveys.uc.pt/index.php/213939?lang=pt
- In English: https://surveys.uc.pt/index.php/213939?lang=en
Deadline for registration: January 6th.