- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Estudo Geral
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
Management of Research Data
The iiiUC Training Courses: Research Support Tools are back!
This cycle of trainings for the academic year 2021/2022 starts with a training dedicated to Management of Research Data. The session will be conducted by Bruno Direito and Ana Pina Rodrigues from the Coimbra Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Translational Research (CIBIT).
This training will take place on March 15, at 2.30pm.
This iiiUC event is online, in Portuguese and open to the whole Community of the University of Coimbra.
The production of scientific data is increasing exponentially, and good data management practices are fundamental to address the challenges that emerge from this growth. This session aims to:
- Discuss the life cycle of research data, open science policies and compliance with FAIR data principles as a more effective and efficient data management.
- Present the most important topics of the "data management plan".
- Highlight why data management platforms represent an important tool to help researchers address the challenges of the research data lifecycle.
Registration can be made here.