- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Estudo Geral
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
Marie Currie Fellowships
This training to support Science Managers will start on May 4th and will last until July 2021, there will be 3 online workshops. It is dedicated all R&D Units of the University of Coimbra interested in hosting MSCA-PF-2021 applicants.
The training will be provided by the Strategic Areas of UC based at the Institute of Interdisciplinary Research in the context of "iiiUC Training - Supporting Science Managers" with the participation of the Division of Support and Promotion of Research.
Participants must attend all 3 online workshops.
The training is specifically designed for science managers and other teams supporting the submission of MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships applications at UC. We ask that only these attend.
There is a limit of two registrations per R&D Unit and registrations will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
To register in the session, please use this link.
|Attracting applicants||Preparing successful applications||Application Review|
|May 4th at 2.30pm|| July 8th at 2.30pm||July 22nd at 2.30pm|
Participants will have access to the slides presented with resources.