- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Geral Study
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
The ninth session of the iiiUC Training: Research Support Tools is dedicated to the presentation of online interaction strategies, as a platform for collaboration, communication, information gathering, promotion of presentations, conferences and workshops, among others, and will be conducted by Ana Santos Carvalho, coordinator of Science Communication and researcher at the Institute of Interdsiciplinary Research (iiiUC).
This training aims to inform the UC community about several platforms available online, most of them free of charge, as well as tools provided by the University of Coimbra to its researchers, such as LimeSurvey.
The training will take place on the afternoon of the February 25th from 2.30pm and will be open to all the UC Community.