- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Estudo Geral
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
This first cycle of iiiUC Training aims to provide practical tutorials on the use of three different digital tools to support Research and Fundraising for Researchers/es and Science Managers at the University of Coimbra, namely Research Connect, Impacter and Crowdhelix.
These sessions will be facilitated by trainers of the respective platforms.
The workshops will take place on the afternoon of next October 20th, Tuesday, at 2pm and registration can be made here.
The link for access to the event will be sent to all those registered on October 19th.
The programme includes:
2pm - RESEARCHconnect: Connecting you to funding success
[add] - Impacter: supports you while you write to deliver the best grant possible
3.30pm - Crowdhelix: Collaboration Intelligence
4.30 pm - Closure
See the recordings here. We remind you that the access to the videos is exclusive to users with UC institutional e-mail (*@uc.pt).