- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Estudo Geral
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
The fifth event of iiiUC Training: Research Support Tools is dedicated to Scopus database. This session will be conducted by Licínia Ferreira, a member of the Institute of Interdisciplinary Research team.
Recently subscribed by the University of Coimbra, Scopus is a multidisciplinary database of abstracts and citations, which indexes scientific journals, congress proceedings and books.
In this session, we will present the database, provide research strategies and results treatment, discover the author's profile, analyse journals and approach the various bibliometric tools. The aim of this session is to enhance the use of the platform as a research support tool.
This iiiUC event is online and open to the entire UC community.
The session will take place on the afternoon of next December 17th, Thursday, at 2.30pm.
The link to access the slides is here.