- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Estudo Geral
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
The fifteenth session of iiiUC Training: Research Support Tools is dedicated to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, on the 27th May, 2.30-4.00 pm, online. The session will be conducted by Helena Donato, Director of the Documentation Service of the Coimbra Hospital and Universitary Centre (CHUC).
This session aims to explain what a systematic review is, how to formulate a research question, how to produce and register a research protocol, as well as to provide tools for developing research strategies, to convey skills to research effectively, and provide tips & tricks for improving the research process and saving the results.
The session that is open to the whole community of the University of Coimbra.
The slides of this session in available here.