- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Geral Study
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
Web of Science e InCites
The fourth session of iiiUC Training: Research Support Tools Session is dedicated to Web of Science and InCites Platforms. The session will be conducted by Susana Jarmelo, from the Quality Promotion Office from University of Coimbra.
The Web of Science (WoS) is a multidisciplinary database of abstracts and citations, which indexes scientific journals, congress proceedings and books. It is associated to the InCites platform, a tool for the evaluation of scientific production based on citation counting.
This session has the objective to show in a systematic and comprehensive way the potential and versatility of the WoS/InCites bibliographic/bibliometric tools to supporting research and researchers, and how to use them in order to make informed decisions.
This iiiUC event is online and open to the entire UC community.
The session will take place on the afternoon of next 3rd December, Thursday, at 2pm.
To acess the recording of this training go here. To acess the slides of this training to go here.