Publication date: 11-10-2018 16:16
With the objective of strengthening the ties that link the University of Coimbra (UC) to China, the Sino-Lusophone Academy was created on October 11th, 2018. It is an innovative structure in the context of the Portuguese-speaking countries. This initiative from the Rectorate of the UC will have the mission to develop advanced studies and training courses focused on the relations between China, Portugal and Portuguese-speaking countries with a focus on the legal area, from an interdisciplinary perspective.
Activities of ASL-UC:
· Organisation of scientific events;
· Management of partnerships with Chinese entities in the scope of its mission;
· Promotion and publication of scientific studies, namely in Chinese and Portuguese comparative law;
· Conduct non-degree courses and other training sessions in matters of Chinese and/or Portuguese law, administrative science, political science, public policies, along with others considered relevant;
· Provision of legal advice;
· Development of cultural exchange activities;
· Other activities included in the scope of its mission.