Are you a coordinator or science manager of a UC R&D unit that wants to receive Marie-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA-2022-PF) candidates at the UC?
The training session for Marie-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA-2022-PF) at UC will be held on 13th of June, 2:15-4:00 pm, on the responsibilities and benefits of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships for UC R&D Units. Register here.
This session is online, and dedicated to:
- Coordinators of R&D Units of the UC;
- Science managers of R&D Units;
- Supervisors interested in hosting MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships applications.
The contents covered will be:
- Responsibilities and benefits of the MSCA-PF competition for R&D Units of the UC;
- Internal support for applications in 2022;