New MSCA calls in 2023 and 2024 to support researchers and organisations
The 2023-2024 work programme for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions has been launched to support researchers from all over the world, at all stages of their careers and in all disciplines.
They benefit institutions by supporting excellent doctoral, postdoctoral programmes and collaborative research and innovation projects, boosting their global attractiveness and visibility and fostering cooperation beyond academia, including with big companies and SMEs.
For instance, Postdoctoral Fellowships enhance the creative and innovative potential of researchers holding a PhD and wishing to acquire new skills through advanced training and international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility.
The MSCA will provide over €886 million in 2023 and €902 million in 2024, in the following actions of the work programme:
- 2023 Doctoral Networks call (30/05/2023 – 28/11/2023) will have a budget of €434.8 million;
- 2024 Doctoral Networks call (29/05/2024 – 27/11/2024) will have a budget of €451.2 million;
- 2023 Postdoctoral Fellowships call (12/04/2023 - 13/09/2023) will have a budget of €260.5 million;
- 2024 Postdoctoral Fellowships call (10/04/2024 – 11/09/2024) will have a budget of €270.8 million;
- 2023 Staff Exchanges call (5/10/2023 – 28/02/2024) will have a budget of €78.5 million;
- 2024 Staff Exchanges call (10/10/2024- 5/5/2025) will have a budget of €81.2 million;
- 2023 COFUND call (10/10/2023 – 8/02/2024) will have a budget of €96.6 million;
- 2024 COFUND call (8/10/2024 – 6/02/2025) will have a budget of €99.3 million;
- 2023 MSCA & Citizens call (20/06/2023-25/10/2023) will award a budget of €15.4 million to cover the 2024 and 2025 editions of the European Researchers' Night;
- 2023 Feedback to Policy call (7/03/2023-6/06/2023) will award a budget of €2 million.