- Experiments: From Idea to Design
- Getting an Academic Research Position
- Interpreting Scientific Results
- Narrative Tools for Researchers
- Managing Research Data to Unlock its Full Potential
- Effective Collaboration in Research
- Scientific Writing and Publishing
- Persuasive Grant Writing
- Networking for Researchers
- Improving Scientific Presentations
- Data Analysis: Planning and Preparing
- Data Analysis: Conducting and Troubleshooting
- Focus on Peer Review
- Welcome to the Nature MasterClasses Guide
- Finding Funding Opportunities
Experiments: From Idea to Design
Experiments: From Idea to Design is a course that has been designed for researchers in the natural sciences who want to develop their experimental design skills.
Understand the benefits of honing your experimental design skills before embarking on full-scale experiments;
Learn how to develop research motivations, identify assumptions and formulate hypothesis;
Learn how to select the precise methods, tools, techniques and protocols you need to answer your research question;
Learn how to refine and make use of your experimental design.
This course is composed of 4 module with a total duration of 7 - 8 hours - 10/30 minutes of lessons.