- Experiments: From Idea to Design
- Getting an Academic Research Position
- Interpreting Scientific Results
- Narrative Tools for Researchers
- Managing Research Data to Unlock its Full Potential
- Effective Collaboration in Research
- Scientific Writing and Publishing
- Persuasive Grant Writing
- Networking for Researchers
- Improving Scientific Presentations
- Data Analysis: Planning and Preparing
- Data Analysis: Conducting and Troubleshooting
- Focus on Peer Review
- Welcome to the Nature MasterClasses Guide
- Finding Funding Opportunities
Welcome to the Nature MasterClasses Guide
IMPORTANT: your access to the content is based on your institutional email domain. Please make sure you register with your institutional email account.
How to acess Nature Masterclasses?
Please go to https://masterclasses.nature.com/ and select the Register icon on the top right.
Enter your institutional email, set a password, and click ‘Register’.
A message will prompt you to check your email inbox. You should have an email from Online Services.
Please click on the confirmation link in the email.
Once you have clicked “Confirm registration now”, you will be re-directed to the Nature Masterclasses site. That’s your registration done.
You can now navigate to the course. Select the ‘Menu’ button in the top left corner of the Nature Masterclasses page and then click on the course name.
Finally, you’ll just be asked to enter a few basic details in order to complete your profile the first time you visit the course. Once this is done, you’ll be taken straight to the course on all future visits to the site.
You’ll find further useful information, FAQs and contact details for support teams on Help page.