"OAI - The Geneva Workshop on Innovations in Scholarly Communication" is in its thirteenth edition and runs from 04 to 08 September 2023. The event, open to the public from all over the world, takes place online and registration is open until 31 August. One of the underlying themes of this year's meeting is the impact of open science practices on the nature of scientific culture across the world.
OAI meetings are landmark encounters for current developments in Open Access and Open Science. OAI's reach is global and welcomes participants from all countries for a week of lectures, discussions and panels. Participation is free of charge.
Check out the programme's sessions:
- Session 1: 4 September. Academic publishing reform. What does the future hold?
- Session 2: September 5. Ownership of the academic infrastructure
- Session 3: 6 September. Diamond Open Access
- Session 4: 7 September. Implementation of UNESCO's recommendations on Open Science
- Session 5: 8 September Evaluation of research
Find out more: https://oai.events
Register for free: https://oai.events/registration/