Some people say that a PhD is a marathon, not a sprint, it requires a lot of courage and self-regulation. Often PhD students go from the excitement of a new beginning to wondering (Should I be here?), to some isolation and frustration. Let's not talk about the anxiety caused by the need to write a thesis and the urgency to finish when deadlines get tighter. Going through these emotional phases can make problem solving difficult.
- 4 hours class;
- 2 hours autonomous work (reading, exercises, videos, among others).
- Roller coaster of emotions
- Dealing with difficult emotions
- Imposter syndrome and burnout
Continue to invest (reading, video, exercises, among others)
- Group 1: 2nd February 2022, 9am-1pm
- Group 2: 2nd February 2022, 2pm-6pm
REGISTRATION FORM HERE! Registration open until 28th January 2022
All students must present a vaccination certificate or an antigen test (taken within the last 48 hours) at the entrance to the course rooms.