Climate, Energy and Mobility
The Doctoral School of Climate, Energy and Mobility aims to:
- Promote the sharing of resources and modules between doctoral programs
- Promote, share and reinforce the skills training of doctoral students;
- Promote the sharing and implementation of best practices among teachers/supervisors in the context of scientific guidance of students;
- To identify and promote the crossing of areas of intersection at the level of scientific components, to result in new scientific projects;
- To promote the integration of doctoral programs, students and teachers/supervisors in international scientific and cooperation networks;
- To define ways to accompany doctoral students for the development of their careers after the doctorate.