At UC Business we provide the following support to our Entrepreneurs:
Raising awareness, detecting and stimulating the generation of business ideas:
- Entrepreneurship events;
- Entrepreneurship office;
- Ideation programs;
- Business ideas contests.
Acceleration of business ideas:
- Acceleration programs;
- Technical sessions with entrepreneurs;
- Networking meetings;
- Expert advice.
Support for the creation of spin-offs and start-ups:
- Mentoring and coaching programs;
- Connection to Business Incubators;
- Meetings with funders.
National and international networks:
- Visits and national entrepreneurial ecosystems;
- Participation in national joint projects;
- Integration in international entrepreneurship support networks;
- International missions for entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Creation of a network of UC entrepreneurship professors;
- UC Entrepreneurship information repository;
- Entrepreneurship teacher training programs;
- Open classes on entrepreneurship.