CIBIT Coimbra Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Translational Research
- Human Brain Imaging Functional, MR Spectroscopy, Structural, Connectivity studies.
- High density EEG/ERP Electrophysiological studies of brain function.
- Simultaneous EEG/fMRI Multimodal data acquisition and analysis Support in studies of normal cognition and disease
- Body imaging (heart, liver).
- Human PET Brain imaging using 11C and 18F compounds, 11C flumazenil for GABA A receptor imaging, 11C PIB for amyloid imaging and GA-68 Dotanoc for somastotatin receptor imaging.
- Radiopharmaceutical production Production of 11C and 18F based compounds for use in Neuroscience and systemic disorders.
- Psychophysiological studies Skin conductance, eye movement studies, EMG.
- Animal imaging in translational research studies using MR and PET prototype, and the use of a fluorescence/bioluminescence in vivo system.
- Protein Assays; DNA/RNA Assays; Genotyping.
- Data analysis Running of analysis pipelines of multimodal data.
- Data archiving Storage, annotation and retrieval.
- Training in data acquisition.
- Training in data analysis.