Oral and poster contributions are to be submitted until 17th February 2023. Please go the menu REGISTRATION & ABSTRACT to download the abstract template and submit your abstract.
NEW: Sometimes it is easier to present a new field or lab methodology, or a new software by showing a video. In TRACE 2023 there will be a video session and we will accept video contributions about new methodologies. Please submit the abstract until 17th February 2023 and choose the option "methods video" when submitting the abstract. Videos (.avi, .mp4, and .flv) should have a maximum of 12 minutes. Like in other sessions, in the end of the video there will be time for some questions from the participants.
IMPORTANT: The video session is not meant to replace an oral or poster communication. Videos are only meant to show new methodologies and should not be a simple slide show presentation.
The members of the scientific committee of TRACE 2023 are looking forward for your contributions to build a terrific conference program.
- Aoife Daly, University of Copenhagen, DK
- Cristina Nabais, University of Coimbra, PT
- Emilia Gutierrez, University of Barcelona, SP
- Filipe Campelo, University of Coimbra, PT
- Ignacio García-González, University of Santiago de Compostela, SP
- Jésus Julio Camarero, CSIC, SP
- Joana Vieira, ForestWISE, PT
- Paolo Cherubini, WSL, CH
- Tomasz Wazny, Nicolaus Copernicus University, PL
- Ulf Büntgen, University of Cambridge, UK
- Ute Sass-Klaassen, University of Wageningen, NL
|8th May||9th May||10th May||11th May||12th May||13th May|
|ATR-meeting||Conference dinner||Awards and Closing Session|