I Cell Culture and Tissue Training Course
Cell culture has become as essential tool for basic and translational research namely Medicine, Physiology, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or Cellular and Molecular Biology.
As an excellent alternative for the use of animal models, this technique has emerged as an essential tool.
This course aims to give theoretical and pratical fundaments of cell and tissue culture techniques .
- Principles of cell culture
- Advantages and constraints of using cell cultures
- Problems and troubleshooting in cell c
- Cell Lines Authentication
- Proliferation and Viability Assays
- Flow citometry
- Statistics applied to cell culture assays
- Thawing and Cryopreservation
- Cell Line subculture
- Primary cell cultures
- Contamination detection
- Viability, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays
- Database in cell culture assays