|Taking into account the current epidemiological COVID-19 scenario, the in-person academic assistance was temporarily closed,from 22nd January to 16th April 2021. The other means of contact continued to be available.|
The In-Person assistance in the UC is carried out by the Academic Management Services, which are responsible for the management of all the students' courses of study in the UC, from their application to their diplomas' issuance.
The In-person Academic Assistance is at the Polo 1 and is open from Monday to Friday by means of previous scheduling at the UC's IT platform, within the schedule between 9:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
|Previous appointment for assistance » |
|Schedule and General Conditions »|
Centro de Atendimento do Polo 1 Colégio de Santa Rita (Palácio dos Grilos), Rua da Ilha 3000-214 Coimbra, Portugal
|Location in Google maps »|
Rules of Conduct for In-Person Assistance
In order to keep everyone safe, and avoid an excessive inflow of people into the same place, the In-Person Assistance is reopen by prior appointment of that assistance according to the following conditions:
- The appointment must be made until 24 hours before the scheduled time at Academic In-Person Assistance UC @SGA
- Please arrive at the place in time and indicate your name to the person near the desk at the entrance of the building. There is only a tolerance margin of 10 minutes [your assistance is not guaranteed if you arrive 10 minutes after the scheduled time, but if you are served anyway, your delay may be deducted from the time to assist you so that the subsequent appointment is not affected, if there is one].
- Please enter the door with the poster in Green and word “Entrada”
- On the ticket dispenser press the assistance button A, B or C and take the ticket.
- Wait for your ticket number and/or name to be called and check the number of the desk that is calling you by watching the now serving sign monitor.
- Go to the desk and confirm your Name.
- In the end, please leave the room by the door with the poster in Red and the word “Saída”
If you are covered by a priority assistance situation provided for in the law, please choose the corresponding priority ticket (if available) or go to the desk at the entrance of the building and explain your situation. You will be served immediately after the person that is being served at that moment.