|The In-Person assistance in the UC is carried out by the Academic
Management Services (SGA), which are responsible for the management of all the
students' courses of study in the UC, from their application to their
The SGA is at the Student Hub
Edifício da FMUC - R/C dto.
3004-504 COIMBRA, PORTUGAL
|Check the Annual Schedule of the UC Academic Assistance in 2022 »|
[Closed from 16th to 19th August] - check the Notice
|Every week, on Wednesdays, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., there is also In-Person Assistance at Polo 2 available to all UC Students.|
|For greater promptness and convenience, please shedule previously your In-Person Assistance, at "Academic Services" click the service you want »|
Regarding Polo 2, choose the ticket that refers to that location: FCTUC Main Building, Rua Sílvio Lima.
Rules of Conduct for In-Person Assistance
In order to avoid an excessive inflow of people into the same place, the In-Person Assistance is provided by means of prior appointment of that assistance according to the following conditions:
- The opening hours are from Monday to Friday, between 09:30 a.m and 01:00 p.m. and between 02:00 p.m. and 05:00 p.m., except for the Fridays marked on the aforementioned annual schedule, since these days are essential to carry out training and information sessions of the Academic Services.
- The appointment must be scheduled by means of the Student Hub App until the day before the scheduled time or until there is availability.
- Please arrive at the place in time and indicate your ticket at the entrance of the building. There is only a tolerance margin of 10 minutes [your assistance is not guaranteed if you arrive 10 minutes after the scheduled time, but if you are served anyway, your delay may be deducted from the time to assist you so that the subsequent appointment is not affected, if there is one].
- If you do not have an appointment, on one of the ticket dispensers press the assistance without appoinment button and take the ticket.
- Wait for your ticket number to be called.
If you are covered by one of the aforementioned situations, except for the assistance by means of a previous appointment, please choose the corresponding priority ticket or go to the desk at the entrance of the building and explain your situation. You will be served immediately after the person that is being served at that moment.