Tuition Fee for National or Equivalent Status Students
Following the publication of the Decree-Law 36/2014 of 10th March 2014 and the decision of the General Council of the University of Coimbra on 24th March 2014, National or Equivalent Status Students and International Students are subject to the payment of a different tuition fee’s amount. Check further information at:
- Students of the same Household
- Teaching and Non-Teaching UC Staff
- FCT Scholarship Holders or Applicants at the UC
- Other Situations of Fee Exemption and Reduction
- Tuition Fee 2019/2020
- Tuition Fee 2020/2021
Please Note! | Situations concerning this Benefit
Until the awarding of the benefit, students must pay the tuition fee in accordance with the payment plan established. After its awarding, the benefit will be reflected on the subsequent tuition fee’s amounts.
Definition of Portuguese or Equivalent Status Student
Information available HERE
1. International students registered in the academic year of 2013/2014 will continue to pay the same tuition fee as the Portuguese or Equivalent Status Students while they are registered at the UC, without interruption, in any degree course.
2. Students with dual nationality (Portuguese or EU Country Nationality) will also pay the tuition fee of the Portuguese or Equivalent Status Students. However, these students cannot apply to the Special Contest for Access and Admission of International Students