International Workshop on Theorem proving components for Educational
software, July 2021, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, United States - Workshop at CADE 28
Computer Theorem Proving is becoming a paradigm as well as a technological base for a new generation of educational software in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. The workshop brings together experts in automated deduction with experts in education in order to further clarify the shape of the new software generation and to discuss existing systems.
- methods of automated deduction applied to checking students' input;
- methods of automated deduction applied to prove post-conditions for particular problem solutions;
- combinations of deduction and computation enabling systems to propose next steps;
- automated provers specific for dynamic geometry systems;
- proof and proving in mathematics education.
Gilles Dowek, ENS Paris-Saclay
Call For Papers - draft
The ThEdu'21 Call for Extended Abstracts & Demonstrations