Proceedings at EPTCS - New Dates
* Submission (Full Papers): 14 November 2022
* Notification of acceptance: 21 December 2022
* Revised papers due: 16 January 2023
International Workshop on Theorem proving components for Educational
software, 11 or 12 August, workshop at FLoC 2022, July 31 – August 12, 2022, Haifa, Israel
Computer Theorem Proving is becoming a paradigm as well as a technological base for a new generation of educational software in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. The workshop brings together experts in automated deduction with experts in education in order to further clarify the shape of the new software generation and to discuss existing systems.
- methods of automated deduction applied to checking students' input;
- methods of automated deduction applied to prove post-conditions for particular problem solutions;
- combinations of deduction and computation enabling systems to propose next steps;
- automated provers specific for dynamic geometry systems;
- proof and proving in mathematics education.
- Thierry (Noah) Dana-Picard, Jerusalem College of Technology
- Computer assisted proofs and automated methods in Mathematics Education
- Yoni Zohar, Bar Ilan University, Israel
- Satisfiability Modulo Theories in an Undergraduate Class
Call For Papers
call for papers. (cfpThEdu22.pdf).