- Almeida A.T.; C. Inverno, J. Almeida; J. Marques; B. Santos; Small-hydropower integration in a multi-purpose dam-bridge for sustainable urban mobility; Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 15, Issue 9, December 2011, Pages 5092–5103 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2011.07.047
- Almeida, P., L.C. Dias, Value-based DEA models: application-driven developments, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 63(1), 16-27, 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.1057/jors.2011.15
- Dias, L.C., C.H. Antunes, D. Rios Insua, Dealing with uncertainty in Decision Support Systems: Recent trends (2000-2011), International Journal of Intelligent Decision Technologies, Vol. 6(4), 245-264, 2012. http://iospress.metapress.com/content/w53760231634q141/?issue=4&genre=article&spage=245&issn=1872-4981&volume=6
- Dias, L.C., A.R. Domingues, On multi-criteria sustainability assessment: spider-gram surface and dependence biases. Applied Energy, Volume 113, January 2014, pp 159–163. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306261913005904
- Dias, L.C., P. Sarabando, A note on a group preference axiomatization with cardinal utility, Decision Analysis, Vol. 9(3), 231-237, 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.1287/deca.1120.0244
- Gouveia, M.C., L.C. Dias, C.H. Antunes, Super-efficiency and stability intervals in additive DEA, Journal of the Operational Research Society. Vol. 64(1), 86–96, 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.1057/jors.2012.19
- Faria R., P. Moura, J. Delgado, A. de Almeida. Managing the Charging of Electrical Vehicles: Impacts on the Electrical Grid and on the Environment. In Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine, IEEE, Special Issue on Electro-Mobility (in press). http://www.uc.pt/en/efs/research/EESEVS/f/FariaEtAl_ITS.pdf
- Faria R., P. Marques, R. Garcia, P. Moura, F. Freire, J. Delgado, A. de Almeida. Primary and Secondary Use of Electric Mobility Batteries from a Life Cycle Perspective, 167-177. Journal of Power Sources 262, pp. 169-177, September 2014. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378775314004157
- Faria, F., P. Marques, P. Moura, F. Freire, J. Delgado, A. T. Almeida. Impact of the electricity mix and use profile in the life-cycle assessment of electric vehicles. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Vol. 24, 271-287. 2013. [ISI IF=5.627. Scopus] http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2013.03.063
- Faria R.; P. Moura; J. Delgado and A. T. de Almeida; A sustainability assessment of electric vehicles as a personal mobility system, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol 61, 19–30, September 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2012.02.023
- Garcia, R., Freire, F. Carbon footprint of particleboard: a comparison between ISO/TS 14067, GHG Protocol, PAS 2050 and Climate Declaration. Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 66, pp.199-209. 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2013.11.073
- Haydt, G., V. Leal, L. Dias, Uncovering the multiple objectives behind national energy efficiency planning. Energy Policy, Vol. 54, March 2013, pp. 230-239, 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2012.11.027
- Malça J; Freire, F. Life-cycle studies of biodiesel in Europe: A review addressing the variability of results and modeling issues. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15(1), 338–351, 2011. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2010.09.013
- Monteiro, H., F. Freire. Life-Cycle Assessment of a house with alternative exterior walls: comparison of three impact assessment methods. Energy and Buildings, vol. 47, 572-583. 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2011.12.032
- Pereirinha P. G., J. P. Trovão, A. Santiago: Set Up and Test of a LiFePO4 Battery Bank for Electric Vehicle, Electrical Review - Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, R. 88 NR 1a/2012, 193-197. http://pe.org.pl/articles/2012/1a/41.pdf
- Emeline Gonçalves, “Ligação do Veículo Eléctrico à Rede Eléctrica - Gestão dos Carregamentos dentro de Condomínios (Connecting the Electric Vehicle to the Grid - Load management in shared building garages)”, Master in Energy for Sustainability, University of Coimbra, 2010.
- Pedro Augusto Marques, "Avaliação comparativa de Ciclo de Vida de automóveis: Eléctrico, Plug-in Eléctrico Híbrido e Convencional (Comparative LCA of EV, PHEV and conventional automobiles)", Master in Environmental engineering, University of Coimbra, 2010.
- Ana Paula Marques Gomes de Carvalho Vaz, “Veículo Eléctrico de Duas Rodas de Elevado Desempenho (High performance 2-wheel electric vehicle)” Master in Automobile Engineering, University of Coimbra, 2011.
- Rui André Lourenço Ferreira, “Eco-Design dos Componentes Eléctricos do Veículo Eléctrico” (Eco-Design of the Electric Components for the Electric Vehicle), Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Coimbra, 2011.
- A. Andrade “V2G – Vehicle-to-Home”, Master in Electrical and Computers Engineering, Univ. Coimbra, 2012.
- António Coelho. “Life-cycle assessment of rapeseed biodiesel, with uncertainty analysis”. Environmental Engineering Integrated Master Thesis. Univ. Coimbra, 2012.
- João Queiroz, “Assessment and certification of the sustainability of biodiesel from soy or waste cooking oils”. Environmental Engineering Integrated Master Thesis. Univ. Coimbra, Portugal, 2012.
- Nuno Melo, “Potential of PEV to Provide Ancillary Services in a Smart Grid Context - The Portuguese Case”, Master in Energy for Sustainability, Univ. Coimbra, 2012.
- Artur de Sousa. “Avaliação Ambiental da Geração de Eletricidade em Portugal: Comparação do Método Input-Output com a metodologia de Avaliação Ciclo de Vida (Environmental assessment of electricity generation in Portugal – Comparing IO and LCA methodologies)”. Energy for Sustainability Master Thesis, University of Coimbra, 2013.
- Gabriel Martins Lopes, “Inductive Charging of Electric Vehicles”, M.Sc. thesis in Electrical and Computers Engineering, University of Coimbra, 2013.
- José Rodrigues, “Use of Supercapacitors in Electric Mobility Systems”. M.Sc. thesis in Electrical and Computers Engineering – Energy and Automation, Polytechnic Institute of Viseu, 2013.
- José Silva, “Electric Two-wheeled Mobility System with High Efficiency”. M.Sc. thesis in Electrical and Computers Engineering – Energy and Automation, Polytechnic Institute of Viseu, 2013.
- Leandro Silva, “Modeling and Design of the Electric Drivetrain for the 2013 Research Concept Vehicle”. M.Sc. thesis in Electrical and Computers Engineering, University of Coimbra, 2013.
- Teresa Batista. “Metodologias de classificação ambiental e aplicação a Portugal (Environmental classification labelling [of vehicles] applied to Portugal)”. Environmental Engineering Integrated Master Thesis, University of Coimbra, 2013.