- Experiments: From Idea to Design
- Interpreting Scientific Results
- Narrative Tools for Researchers
- Managing Research Data to Unlock its Full Potential
- Effective Collaboration in Research
- Scientific Writing and Publishing
- Persuasive Grant Writing
- Networking for Researchers
- Improving Scientific Presentations
- Data Analysis: Planning and Preparing
- Data Analysis: Conducting and Troubleshooting
- Focus on Peer Review
- Welcome to the Nature MasterClasses Guide
- Finding Funding Opportunities
Effective Collaboration in Research
Effective Collaboration in Research course was developed by Nature Research to help researchers join and lead collaborative projects. It will enable you to:
- Understand the different forms, benefits, and challenges of collaborative research;
- Develop key collaboration skills, such as communication and teamwork;
- Learn how to initiate and manage a successful collaboration;
- Learn how to maximize the value of and complete a collaborative project.
This course is divided into 3 parts, with 8 hours of learning.
Part 1: Introducing collaboration
Why collaborative research is becoming more prevalent.
Part 2: Participating in a collaboration
The pros and cons of collaborating.
Part 3: Leading a collaboration
How collaborative projects can help advance your research and career