Patrícia Pereira da Silva obtained a degree in Business administration from the Faculty of Economics at the University of Coimbra in 1994, and a Ph.D. in Management by the University of Coimbra in 2006. She is currently Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra (FEUC). She is also a researcher at the INESC Coimbra and CeBER R&D centers, and a member of Energy for Sustainability Initiative at the University of Coimbra. She held temporary invited positions at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Barcelona University, and Heriot-Watt University. Her publications include several dozens of articles in peer-reviewed international journals (Energy, Energy Policy, Sustainable Cities and Society, Renewable Energy, Utilities Policy, Management of Environmental Quality, International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development, International journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews) and she has published several books and book chapters not only within the field of energy markets, but also on corporate finance, introduction to management or financial accountancy.
- EMSURE - Energy and Mobility for Sustainable Regions, CENTRO 07 0224 FEDER 002004, 2013-2015.
- People Friendly Cities in a Data Rich World, Acção COST TUD1204
- A Energia na Cidade do Futuro, GESEL/UFRJ e CPFL/ANEEL.
- The electric sector transition. Transnational experiences from DSOs and cooperatives models. A Portuguese-German Study”, Portuguese-German joint action funded by DAAD-FCT.
- Índice de Sustentabilidade Econômico-Financeira das Distribuidoras de Energia Elétrica, GESEL/UFRJ e CPFL/ANEEL