- Management of Research Data
- Research Connect e Impacter
- UNESCO UC
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Creative Commons Licences
- Impact, Assessment of Scientific Production
- Open Science
- Research Mobility
- Online Interaction Strategies
- Ciência Vitae
- Journal Management and Indexing
- Web of Science e InCites
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Geral Study
- Research Connect, Impacter, Crowdhelix
- InCites: Promotion of the impact of the activities developed in an R&D Unit
- Marie Currie Fellowships
- ERC Train the Trainers
The twelfth session of the iiiUC Training: Research Suppot Tools is dedicated to b-on: Online Knowledge Library. The session will be conducted by Maria José Paiva Fernandes Carvalho, coordinator of North/South Library of Centre of Social Studies of University of Coimbra (UC).
b-on is an online library that provides access to the full text of thousands of journals and e-books from the main international scientific publishers. In this training, after presenting the platform, the contents of b-on will be explored, strategies for searching and organising the results will be provided and the functionalities of the personal area will be demonstrated.
The session, open to the entire UC community, takes place on the afternoon of next Wednesday, April 14th, at 2.30pm, and the registration can be made here.
The link to access the event will be sent to all registrants on April 13th.