This page has information on the registration process for the 2017/2018 school year for current UC students, ie. students who were registered for classes during the 2016/2017 school year in:
- Undergraduate (1st cycle)
- Master's (2nd cycle)
- Integrated Master's (Combined 1st and 2nd cycles)
- Doctorate (3rd cycle)
General Policies for UC Students
Regardless of time frames, all continuing UC students are subject to the basic policies and requirements that must be met by students before they can register for classes for the following school year:
|1.||Have been registered in the previous school year.|
|2.||Not have been determined ineligible for this school year.|
|3.||Not have any past due payments for tuition or registration fees (for any year that student registered in their current UC program).|
|4.||Not have any pending grades from the previous school year.|
|Regular registration period||21nd August - 15th September, 2017|
|1st late registration period with 15€ fee*||16th September - 9th October, 2017|
|2nd late registration period with 75€ fee*||10th October - 30th October, 2017|
*According to the University of Coimbra Fee Schedule.
- Late registrations not caused by absence of grades will be subject to a waiver, department authorization and payment of a 75€ fee.
will be done through Inforestud@nte at https://inforestudante.uc.pt,
 Use the following information to login:
- Username = university email address
- Password = (use the password you selected when you registered)
 After logging in to Inforestud@nte click on the link "Academic Desk>>Enrollment" and choose your major.
 Follow the on-screen instructions and remember that you also have to choose your classes for the next year.
 When you are finished click on SUBMIT to finalize your enrollment. Only after completing these steps will you be officially enrolled.
- Don't forget to request your multipurpose certificate as proof of enrollment for 2013/2014.
· YOU DON'T NEED TO GO TO ACADEMIC SERVICES TO OBTAIN YOUR CERTIFICATE, it is available immediately on Inforestudante, in electronic format.
 You can then go to "Tuition and Fees" to see the your tuition and fees along with the dates and references for payment through an ATM.
For quick and easy instructions you can read the "Enrollment and Registration Instructions on Inforestudante", under Student Desk >> Policies and Procedures
Students with pending grades
- Students who have pending grades may register during the 7 days after the last grade has been posted and will not be required to pay a late registration fee. Students will be notified via email and on Inforestud@nte once their grades have posted.
Students with special exams to take in September
- These students can only register after all special exam grades have been posted and accepted by Academic Services.
- If you are registered on Inforestud@nte but didn't take the exam, you still must wait for all grades to be posted.
· You will be notified via Inforestud@nte as in the previous example and will be able to register during the 7 days after your last grade has posted.
Students who complete an undergraduate degree
For those students who have completed an undergraduate degree and continue in the masters program with the same major:
- Go to Inforestud@nte and select "Enrollment".
- Inforestud@nte verifies that the student has completed the undergraduate program and presents the possible options, including the masters program with the same major.
- Next, click on the program you wish to enroll in and follow the instructions.
- After enrolling you can view the ATM references for payment of the enrollment fee and the four tuition payment installments.
|go to the "Payment Methods" page or click on "Tuition/Fees" from the main menu|